Thursday, September 06, 2007

Belated Congrats, Andrew & Aaron

I've said many a time that when I grow up, I want to be a blogger like Andrew Sullivan.

Not that he would know, but Sullivan and I disagree about some things. That noted, year in and year out the breadth and depth of his posts at The Daily Dish are dad gum inspiring and I can't tell you how many times something he has written triggers an idea for a post. Then there's the fact that he's not afraid to acknowledge that he was wrong or change his mind, a real rarity among bloggers, and is scrupulously careful to credit others when credit is due.

Andrew (right in photo) and his longtime companion, Andrew, got married last month and he finally got around to posting a few snaps at his blog.

Belated congratulations to both.

No comments: