Thursday, December 21, 2006

We're Having a Bit of a Makeover

You may have noticed that Kiko's House is looking a bit different these days.

We're doing a bit of a makeover with the help of an expert on blog formatting and the usual sage advice from the cats.
While I like the basic look of Minima, the Blogger template style that I use, too many other people use it, as well, and it was looking . . . well, stale. I also wanted to make the "sidebar" items more user friendly and have arranged the Archives and Recent Posts lists before the Links.
I know about as much HTML as I know Urdu, so that even with expert help the makeover is going to be a long, slow slog.
If there's anything you don't like about it, please say so.

1 comment:

Live Streaming said...

Download the most recent WhatsApp Mod APK in 2021 free with Anti-Ban. WhatsApp is an informing application that has been acquiring and greater fame since most recent couple of years. whatsappinstallation.com