Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ah Took the 'W' Off Mah Car Today

By Gavin M. at Sadly, No!

O! When people ask why ah drive a ‘BM,’

I stand up an’ proudly say:
Ah took the ‘W’. . .off mah car today.

[grun chick-a-chunk chick-a-chunk twang-bow]

O! Mah wife’s Jeep Rangler,
And my Illys Jeep Agon,
Come in handy down on the range,

My daughter the hippie,
Has a ‘69 V Beetle,
Though the colors are terribly strange,

When I flipped my Dad’s Hummer,
The ‘m’s were inverted,
And obviously needed to change.

So if the state trooper asks why my plates read ‘Yoming,’
I’ll sit up and proudly say:
Ah took the ‘W’. . .off mah car today.

So if the garage man asks me ’bout my indshield ipers,
I’ll stand up real tall and say:
Ah took the ‘W’. . .off mah car today.

[grun chick-a-chunk chick-a-chunk bow-bow.]

No comments: