Saturday, November 18, 2006

What Kiko's House Wants to Be When It Grows Up

Kiko's House wants to be like Joe Gandelman's The Moderate Voice when it grows up.
For sheer volume of posts on wide-ranging subjects, The Moderate Voice is hard to beat.

But Joe and his crew of regular bloggers -- including Michael van der Galien, Michael Stickings, Holly in Cincinnati, elrod and David Shraub -- more than live up to the blog's name. No hysteria, just straight ahead commentary.
Joe, who like me is a veteran journalist, has been a huge supporter of Kiko's House and I know I'm probably preaching to the choir in singing TMV's praises since many of you are regulars over there.

Where Joe and I are different is that I quit the newspaper business to write a book and do some other stuff. Joe quit to become a professional ventriloquist, which is his main gig.
I like that a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shaun: thanks for this wonderful post and for mentioning the regular contributors at TMV.

You have a great blog going yourself as well.