Thursday, November 30, 2006

Update on The Mormon Blog War

A guy by the name of Steve Evans has a particularly repugnant take on the Mormon Blog War detailed here yesterday.
In a post at By Common Consent headlined "Sqush him? Starve him? Poison him?", he asks how Mormons should respond to Andrew Sullivan, who kind of sort of fired the first shot.
You know from the headline how Evans feels. Hold your nose and then click here.

ANN OF A THOUSAND NAYS
Meanwhile, someone with a wicked sense of humor has put up a "shadow" site to Ann Althouse's epynomymous blog that is called Altmouse. This has particular pungency for Yours Truly because of Althouse's willful misrepresentations of what I wrote regarding the Mormon Blog War.

A sampling of the musings of Ms. Altmouse (see photo):
I REFUSE TO ENGAGE TO A BLOG-FIGHT
WITH ANDREW SULLIVAN BECAUSE HE
VICIOUSLY REFUSES TO LINK TO ME

I am above all intrablogicological blogging blogger blogblogwars, as my loyal commenters know. It is only the partisanship of others that causes me to constantly be involved in blog-fights. After all, if everyone would simply agree with me, as they should because my opinions are nonpartisan, then they would have no cause to disagree with what I say. Why is this so hard for them to understand?
For the record, I linked to her. More here.

No comments: