Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Buy These Books. Or Else

Will Bunch and I worked together for about a decade at the Philadelphia Daily News, I in a variety of editing and reporting capacities and Will as the paper's chief political writer.

Will, who is now only the second senior editor in the paper's storied history, has been
endlessly supportive of me since I retired and took up blogging and book writing, and gave my new book -- The Bottom of the Fox: A True Story of Love, Devotion & Cold-Blooded Murder -- a very nice review at Attytood, which by my lights is one of the best blogs anywhere.

Amazon.com will be publishing the second, expanded edition of The Bottom of the Fox on or about September 1 and among the back cover blurbs is one from Will.

One good turn deserving another, Will's new book -- The Backlash: Right-Wing Radicals, High-Def Hucksters, and Paranoid Politics in the Age of Obama -- will be published by Harper on August 31.

A review copy is in the mail to me, but the pre-publication write-ups have been uniformly raves.

No comments: