Friday, June 15, 2007

It Was Ten Years Ago Today . . .

You can only judge your life by the effects it produces.
-- I Ching
. . . that the Dear Friend & Conscience came
into my life. That life has been charmed,
and the good times and good health have
far outweighed adversity and illness.

As her nickname implies, the DF&C
has been a radiant presence who
brings out the best in me and kicks my ass
when I don't try to do my best.

From the bottom of my heart,
Thank You, My Love


Photograph by Ray Nichols of Wallsflowers Press

3 comments:

Pete Abel said...

Congrats! Love is a wonderful thing. My wife and I celebrate 19 glorious years July 1.

Shaun Mullen said...

How wonderful! Congrats to you, too.

Anonymous said...

what a completely darling picture of you two! I mean, really. Awww, may you have many more, and especially ever remember the soul in one another. I also like seeing pix of all TMV bloggers. This pix was a perfect choice.

dr.e, goin' on 21 years married