Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ann Althouse's (Um) Penetrating Analysis

The last time I mixed it up with Blog Diva Ann Althouse I got my heinie burned, but this fruit loop comes up with such extraordinary nonsense that it's difficult to not give her a toot.

Sarabeth nails it over at 1115.org:
Ann Althouse is, for some reason, usually described as a conservative law professor and blogger. Those are not the most important things about her. This is: she is an utter and complete twit. One who has no trouble standing out even among the vast array of conservative commentators who are just plain bonkers.

Here are her latest pearls of conservative law professor wisdom (or at least what passes for wisdom at that fine institution of higher learning, the University of Wisconsin at Madison):

Bill says "No onion rings?" and Hillary responds "I’m looking out for ya." Now, the script says onion rings, because that’s what the Sopranos were eating in that final scene, but I doubt if any blogger will disagree with my assertion that, coming from Bill Clinton, the "O" of an onion ring is a vagina symbol.

O yeah?

They must think well of her there at the University of Wisconsin at Madison. She's been on the law school faculty for 23 years. They've actually given her a chair. Do remember that when you’re wondering where to send your kids to school.
That sound you hear is other bloggers piling on. Sez Von at Obsidian Rings . . . er, Wings:
Now, I don't claim exceptional vaginatise: I'm pretty familiar with vaginas, but I don't have one and it seems that having a vagina is required to be an expert in all things vagina. Still, I'll offer my two cents. I just don't see how crunchy, oniony hoop equals vagina. At least the vaginas that I've seen or known, that is. (In the event that someone in the audience does have a crunchy, oniony hoop for a vagina, umm, more power to you.) Maybe I'm stupid. Maybe I have insufficient insight or imagination. Maybe I just lack the stones. But I just don't see it.
Me neither, Von.

No comments: