Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bedroom Manners I: A Dud in the Sack

And back to Australia we go for the best -- and best written -- piece of advice that I've read in ages about what to do if your partner is a dud in the sack.

Writes Sam de Brito at All Men Are Liars:
"A bloke I know is dating a very attractive and switched on woman: she's bright, funny, earthy, makes a bucketload of money, not to mention being hot as Hades.

"The problem is she's an absolute sack of potatoes in bed.

" 'She gives me nothing; she just lies there, it's Starfish 101'," he told me a while ago while he was in his cups at our local.

"He said it was an issue he was prepared to deal with in the first year of their relationship, reasoning his girlfriend was perhaps just shy and getting used to intimacy with him.

" 'Now I realise it's never going to change. I've tried everything and I have to accept, if I wanna be with this woman for the rest of my life, my sex life's going to be a wasteland' "

"Some of you may say 'get over it, mate,' sex is not everything but I tend to disagree and I've got none other than Ida 'Big Momma' Pollitt from the Tennessee William's classic, 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' to back me up."

More here.

No comments: