Friday, March 02, 2007

'Dick: Skip the Thousand Island'

A rant from Pliny at Feministe:

"You know what I can’t stand about Dick Cheney? It’s not the shameless corruption. I’m not all that annoyed by the whole war in Iraq thing, either. I’m pretty sanguine about his treatment of his daughter and her partner. In fact, the domestic and foreign policies he supports as vice president to the preznit are just fine with me in general. Tax cuts for the obscenely wealthy? Fetus fetishization? Surges? Bring ‘em on!

"Sadly, No! What really outrages me is that the guy is a big fat fatty fatass. I mean, have you seen the man? What a lardbutt! What a corpulent monster! He just weighs so much! Forget jumping off a tall building for the good of the nation, Dick–skip the thousand island and go for a hike or something, huh? Taft is dead."
More here.

Image from The Economist

No comments: