It was only the 24th day of the Donald Trump presidency, but it most assuredly was not another day of Making America Great Again.
* Michael Flynn, top Trump security aide who lied about pre-election contacts with Ruskies, quit.
* Flynn was vulnerable to bigly Ruskie blackmail, just like in the movies.
* Repeated efforts made, beginning with Obama's acting AG, to apprise Trump of dangerous Flynn situation, but were ignored until leaked to press.
* Flynn deputy K.T. McFarland likely to blow town, as well.
* Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, in way over his head, next admin big likely to get ax.
* Admin foreign policy team scrambles to fit policy with prez's latest tweets.
* Mar-a-Lago dinner table becomes open-air Situation Room.
* Army officer who carries "nuclear football" poses for photo with Trump pal.
* Deportation raids continue.
* Yet another federal judge issues Muslim Ban injunction, noting only evidence in admin pleading is actually declaration by experts that ban "undermines national security . . . rather than making us safer."
* White House collecting "negative info dossiers" on reporters.
* Secret Service steps in as communications staffer Omarosa Manigault attacks reporter.
* Trump furious over SNL sketch casting chief strategist Steve Bannon as Grim Reaper manipulating prez.
* Leading shrinks warn Trump's speech and actions "demonstrate inability to tolerate views different from his own, leading to rage reactions."
* Distracted by political brushfires of own making, prez fails to fill key posts, including scores of ambassadorships.
* Billionaire who forgot $100 million in pants pocket confirmed as Treasury secretary.
* Wife abusing Labor nominee up for vote next.
* Plans afoot to give predatory companies free rein by gutting Consumer Financial Protection Agency
* More false voting fraud claims.
* Republicans clueless about how to repeal and replace Obamacare, may give up on screwing with Medicare.
* Trump poodle Jason Chafetz launches investigation of Sid the Science Kid.
* Aides so fearful of pissing off prez that they're telling him everything is going great.
* Are we safe yet?
No one in charge, no grown-ups, anyway.