Friday, July 29, 2016

How To Shame A Trump Supporter In Only One Minute & Thirty-One Seconds

I have been avoiding people wearing Donald Trump's colors.  After all, you can't talk sense to two-legged turnips.   
But I now have a copy of Khizr Khan's speech to the Democratic National Convention on Thursday evening on my iPhone and I urge you to make a copy, as well.  And when the next Make America Great Again sycophant bloviates in your face about Herr Donald, take them aside, sit them down in a quiet place and shame them by playing the speech.  It speaks volumes in a mere one minute and thirty-one seconds.   
Speaking of shame, Fox News played an anti-Hillary Benghazi commercial during Khan's speech.

PHOTOGRAPH BY ALEX WONG/GETTY IMAGES

1 comment:

NiB said...

I know any number of people here who,if you speak up against Trump you are shouted down. I mean absolutely bonkers out of their heads.

Strange but true. (Also heavy and weird. )