* Dick Cheney was backstabbing The Decider from the jump and rather than follow his boss's order that only legal methods be used after 9/11 he conspired to make torture and other illegal methods appear to be legal.
* The bill to make sure those Abu Ghraib photos stay under wraps has been withdrawn. For the time being.
* I got Admiral William Fallon's first name wrong in my review of Thomas Ricks' The Gamble. (Which Ricks, not Fallon, liked.)
* Drama queen Sarah Palin is at it again.
* And finally, the blogosphere is at peace as Ed Whelan apologizes to Publius and Publius accepts.