Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Your Chance to Talk Back to Kiko's House

If you've been waiting for a chance to bust my chops . . . er, talk back to me, tune in at 2 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday afternoon when I do a star turn on Heading Right Radio.
The host of this Internet talk show is the estimable Ed Morrissey of Captain's Quarters.

Captain Ed will first interview Maureen Faulkner, the widow of murdered Philadelphia police Officer Daniel Faulkner about her new book regarding the crime and arrest, trial and conviction of left-wing darling Mumia Abu-Jamal.

I'll be up next to discuss my knowledge of the case and belief that even through the criminal justice system may have failed Abu-Jamal in key respects, that does not absolve him of the murder.

You can access the stream for Ed's show here.

If you'd like to call in live, the number is 646-652-4889. If you want to listen on your TiVo, click here to find out how simple that is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be eagerly waiting for the show :) Internet radio has become one of the favorite channels of pastime with such wonderful shows as this.

jj mollo said...

Wow. I'm impressed! Isn't he a little ... oh, I don't know ... conservative for your tastes? I'm glad your doing it, though. I'm impressed with both of you.

jj mollo said...

Great interview! The Maureen Faulkner part was too predictable and a little tacky, the way he was trying to fish for tears, but you and Ed had some chemistry. I didn't get to hear the whole thing because the telephone rang. You ought to pair up with him. I predict it would be a success.

jj mollo said...

By the way, I really like the way you said "poster boy" after listening to Ed and Maureen going for the PC version of "poster man", which, considering the subject, was a little nauseating.

Here's and interesting article from the Scotsman on PC mania.