Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I'll Have My Blogroll With Butter, Please

When Kiko’s House was a wee sprat still in diapers, I was delighted every time a blogger added to it their blogroll. Today Kiko’s House is listed on nearly 300 blogrolls, which makes it a teeny planet in the vast blogosphere, but a good thing nonetheless.

I am judicious about the blogs that are added to the Kiko’s House blogroll. It has grown slowly and is an eclectic mix, including blogs put up by folks whom I admire – and detest. That explains its strange bedfellows aspect – for example, Chris Floyd’s Empire Burlesque and Michelle Malkin’s epynonymous site.
Mindful of hurt feelings, I also am judicious about the blogs that I delete, and have done so only a few times. This usually is when a blog goes inactive or a blog that was interesting at first blush turns out to be utterly stoopid.

All this said and explained, a Blogroll Battle Royal has broken out.

Jon Swift has the lowdown here.

No comments: