Saturday, September 10, 2016

Trump In Poesy: 'Let Me Tell You Something, These Woods Are An Embarrassment'

Stopping By the Woods On a Snowy Evening
By Donald J. Trump
I have a pretty good idea whose woods these are, believe me. 
And let me tell you something, my people say he's a complete nobody.   
This guy lives in the village.  So what if he sees me stopping here? 
I dare him to sue me! I dare him! 
And by the way, this snow is pathetic.  These are, by far, the least downy flakes ever! 
I hear they had to import them from Canada. 
I don't know.  Maybe they did.  Maybe they didn't.  We're looking into it. 
My horse -- he's the most incredible horse, seriously, 
I have the greatest, the classiest horses -- 
My horse doesn't even know what the hell we're doing here. 
The horses love me though.  They do. 
They're always shaking their bells at me, it's very loving. 
It's a beautiful thing.   
Let me tell you something, these woods are an embarrassment. 
They're not dark. They're not deep.  They're nothing.  They're for losers. 
And I cannot wait to sue this guy.


No comments: